AMSLER'S CHART TO TEST YOUR SIGHT
Instructions For Use
- Print this page.
- Tape this page at eye level and where light
is consistent and without glare.
- Put on your reading glasses and cover one eye.
- Fix your gaze on the center black dot.
- Keeping your gaze fixed, try to see if any lines
are distorted or missing.
- Mark the defect on the chart.
- TEST EACH EYE SEPARATELY.
- If the distortion is new to you or has worsened,
arrange to see your ophthalmologist at once.
- Always keep the Amsler's Chart the same distance
from your eyes each time you test.
- Print new copies of Amsler's Chart as needed.
Back to Examinations