AMDF Newsletter — In the Spotlight
IN ISSUE #48
Important information for everyone!
- The AMDF grants funds to the Schepens Eye Research Institute for Dr Neena Haider’s mapping of the retinal genes important for macular degeneration.
- One person’s story of how she is living with wet macular degeneration.
- Review of the new AMDF cookbook, Feast for the Eyes.
- We interpret the latest scientific information about macular degeneration, and, when applicable, offer simple, helpful guidelines that can be easily incorporated into your every day life.
- Interviews with ophthalmologists, researchers, nutritionists and others.
- Printed in large type.
- Pre-punched for easy storage in a three-ring binder for quick future reference.
- With a donation of $25.00 ($40.00 Foreign) or more, you will receive four issues of the AMDF Newsletter. Your donation promotes the AMDF's education and research goals.
AMDF DVD Hope & Cope - Living with Macular Degeneration
free with new subscription.
Previous issues of the AMDF Newsletter are available for
$10.00 each ($15.00 Foreign).
The Newsletter makes a thoughtful gift too!
The Printable Forms below require Adobe Reader.
To download, please click on image below.
If you wish to mail your contribution to the AMDF, to receive four issues of the AMDF Newsletter
or renew your subscription, you may complete a printable form or
you may use our secure online form to send your donation to us.